Are you interested in improving your performance ability? Learn professional techniques on how to accompany yourself while playing guitar. This course covers subjects such as:
- Muscular exercises, stretches, and performance enhancing exercises
- Performance tricks
- Finding the desired piano tones to compliment your voice
- Basic Electric Keyboarding, Synthesis, and Workstation Sequencing
- Using Technology to enhance your performance
- Left hand bass technique
- Enhanced chord theory
- Using broken chords and arpeggios.
- Pedaling technique
- Intro to piano arranging for voice
- And much more
Student should already know how to play a few chords or notes on the piano. Very basic piano is highly recommended before enrollment in this course. Ability to read music is not necessary in this coursework.
Session 1.25 hours