Audio Lesson 2:
Lesson Audio 2 is the next step in the Zagaria Vocal Method. Jeffrey Zagaria continues teaching foundational principles that include:
- Building upon the foundation learned in Lesson 1.
- Performance with the voice
- A “cracking” or “breaking” voice
- More on enhanced Vocalizing and exercising of the voice
- The Zagaria Vocal Method’s use as a complimentary method to other sound vocal techniques.
- The Zagaria Vocal Method’s use as a primary vocal method.
- More about muscle control.
- Objectives of muscle coordination, strength, and flexibility.
- Warming up, stretching, and strengthening ones voice.
- Five Note Major Scale
- Tongue position
- Getting looser
- Breath Control
- How releasing tension in the throat, jaw, and tongue effects Breath Control.
- Breathy tone
- Improving tone and volume control
- An exercise routine for this lesson
You can find Video Lessons here: http://vimeo.com/ondemand/kyv
Go to see the video lessons: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/kyv Visit Our Website: http://www.zagariavocalacademy.com Subscribe To Our Channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=JZagariaVocalMethod Visit Our Channel on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/zva ______________________________ Would you like to sing better and healthier? Would you like to increase your voices range? Enrich your tone? Improve your vocal flexibility? Develop your vocal coordination? Increase your vocal power? Enhance your singing dynamics? Grow your vocal endurance? Maintain good vocal health? "Know Your Voice" is a teaching resource that addresses these and many other singers questions. Most people learn to sing by imitation only. Most singers have never learned to develop their own natural voice and tone. Many vocal teachers teach how to imitate famous singers. The fact is top music producers and Record Labels know that the listening public are not looking for imitations, they are looking for uniqueness. If you want to be a great singer, your own natural voice is your greatest asset. "Know Your Voice" helps a person find, develop and maintain, their own natural tone to it's fullest potential. The objective of "Know Your Voice" is immediate improvement of your voice, as well as a lifetime of vocal excellence, health, and uniqueness. "Know Your Voice" - Zagaria Vocal Method, The Foundation: is an online lesson and exercise tutorial resource provided by the Zagaria Vocal Academy LLC. For more information contact http://www.zagariavocalacademy.com ______________________________ Follow us: https://plus.google.com/109933929777655979355/posts https://www.facebook.com/zagariamethod https://twitter.com/zagariavocal
"Know Your Voi...Go to see the video lessons: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/kyv ...