Audio Exercise 3:
Practice along with Jeffrey Zagaria as he plays and demonstrates the exercise routine for “Know Your Voice” Audio Lesson 3. Jeffrey adds even more tips and encouragement while you practice along to the prescribed exercises. This exercise routine is customized for a student’s practice of foundational principles including:
- Three new vocal posture exercises
- Continued strengthening of technique developed in Audios 1 and 2
- Classical Vocal Posture and ZVM Posture objectives
- Releasing Uncontrolled Tension in the back and upper torso.
- Releasing Uncontrolled Tension will enhance singers of any style of music.
- Chest position
- The rib cage
- Stretching and releasing techniques
- Using posture exercises while continuing to practice the building blocks learned in Lesson one and two.
- Improved tone and breath control due to improved posture
- More on development of muscle coordination, flexibility, dexterity, strength, balance, timing, and stamina
- A prescribed 40 minute exercise routine for this lesson
- Building more vocal stamina
You can find Video Lessons here: http://vimeo.com/ondemand/kyv
"Know Your Voi...