Audio Exercise 2:
Practice along with Jeffrey Zagaria as he plays and demonstrates the exercise routine for “Know Your Voice” Audio Lesson 2. Jeffrey adds even more tips and encouragement while you practice along to the prescribed exercises. The exercise routine in this audio is customized for a student’s practice of foundational principles including:
- Building upon the foundation studied in Lesson 1 with knowledge and new skill.
- Vocal strength, control, and stamina
- How to practice through a “cracking” or “breaking” voice
- Improved Tone
- Performance with the voice
- More on Vocalizing and exercising the voice
- More about muscle control.
- Objectives of muscle coordination, strength, and flexibility.
- New concepts in warming up, stretching, and strengthening ones voice.
- Five Note Major Scale
- Tongue position
- Getting looser and releasing more Uncontrolled Tension
- Breath Control
- How releasing tension in the throat, jaw, and tongue effects Breath Control.
- Breathy tone
- Improving tone and volume control
- A 30 minute exercise routine for this lesson
- Building more vocal stamina
You can find Video Lessons here: http://vimeo.com/ondemand/kyv
"Know Your Voi...