Audio Exercise 1:
Practice along with Jeffrey Zagaria as he plays and demonstrates the exercise routine for “Know Your Voice” Audio Lesson 1. Jeffrey adds tips and encouragement while you practice along. The exercise routine in this audio is customized for a student’s practice of foundational principles including:
- Uncontrolled Tension
- Common areas Uncontrolled Tension occurs
- Using controlled tension for expressiveness while singing
- How releasing Uncontrolled tension will lead to better tone, a larger vocal range, and a healthier voice among other benefits.
- How to begin releasing Uncontrolled Tension
- Fatherly philosophy of success that has been passed on.
- Chest Voice
- Head Voice
- Vocalizing and Singing
- Volume and Tone
- Methods to decrease Jaw Tension
- Intro to Vocal Therapy
- The Italian Vowel “A”
- Three Note Major Scale
- Neck Tension
- A 20 minute exercise routine for this lesson
You can find Video Lessons here: http://vimeo.com/ondemand/kyv
"Know Your Voi...